Looking for an easy way to make money for your organization and beautify your own home at the same time?
Community organizations earn valuable dollars by promoting “Spring Shopping at Pahl’s”, during a 3 week period in May, to their family and friends. A percentage of your total purchases will be donated back to your organization at the conclusion of the fundraising event. The effort is minimal but the benefits can be great!
Your organization just needs to assign a coordinator/contact person to follow a few simple steps.
- First, contact Jane Pahl at (w) 952-431-4345, (cell) 612-709-7070 or by email at email@example.com to be PRE-APPROVED whether you are a returning participant or new to this worthwhile fundraiser. Get all your questions answered and you’ll be ready to initiate this program and make needed money for your organization.
- Once your organization receives pre-approval, click on Create Custom Form to automatically generate a customized event flyer and coupons which you will use to promote this event to your members and their family and friends in order to make it the most successful fundraiser.
- Distribute these personalized coupons to your organization and encourage your members to distribute them to as many of their family and friends as possible. The more that shop at Pahl’s on your behalf, the more money you will make.
- Simply instruct your members and their guests to present one coupon at the time of each purchase during the designated 3 weeks in May and those dollars will be tallied toward your organizations total purchases.
- DON’T FORGET: Continue to promote “Spring Shopping at Pahl’s Market” to help capitalize on your organization’s financial return which wil create the greatest benefit.
- In addition to circulating your customized coupons to family and friends, please deliver 200 pre-cut coupons to Pahl’s Market by the assigned date in April.. These coupons will be made available to your family and friends should they forget their own coupons when leaving home.
- Finally, “SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!” Pahl’s Market staff will tally your sales on a weekly basis and we will finalize your organization’s total purchases. A check for 10% of your total purchases, less sales tax, will be issued to your organization at the conclusion of the event.
Past Money Making Totals:
2016 2015 2014 2013