Think you’ve got an eye for nature? Is your garden begging to be a model? Want $100? If you answered yes to any or all of those questions then there’s no doubt that you should enter in Pahl’s Annual “Something for Every Season” Photo Contest! All you have to do is snap a lovely picture of anything in nature that represents one of Minnesota’s four seasons, upload it using the form to your right, and you could win! Best of all, if your photo really wows the Pahl’s judges, it could be featured in the next Pahl’s calendar. Even if you aren’t a winner, your photo will be displayed on our website for the whole world to enjoy. So take off those lens caps, and unleash your inner photographer!
- Twelve (12) winning photos selected to represent each calendar month in the next Pahl’Âs calendar
- A Grand Prize winner will be chosen from these 12 winners
- Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 Pahl’s Gift Card plus five free calendars for family and friends.
- Eleven (11) runners-up will receive a $25 Pahl’s Gift Card plus two free calendars for family and friends.
- The 2014 “Something for Every Season”Â calendar will be for sale at Pahl’s Market in November 2013.
- Each contestant may submit only one original color photograph in each season category. Photos submitted of places outside of Minnesota will not be accepted.
- Submit digital ready photo. (No print submissions will be accepted.) No purchase necessary. Must have parental consent if under 18 years of age.
- All photographs are non-returnable and become the property of Pahl’s Market.
- Pahl’Âs reserves the right to publish any photo, including print and electronic.
- All entries must be copyright free and be available to be published in the calendar without encumberment.
- Entries must be submitted for spring, summer, fall and winter no later than midnight on September 30, 2013.
- Winning photographs will be announced in October 2013 on our website at www.pahls.com and photos will be used in the Pahl’s Market calendar for 2014.
* Submissions are now closed for our 2014 calendar – winners will be announced by 11/1/2013!
* We will begin accepting new submissions for our 2015 calendar on 1/1/2014 – get your cameras ready!