Remember potato pancakes when you were a kid? Might be fun to make some and bring back the memories.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
6 medium potatoes, peeled and shredded
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Mix in potatoes and onions.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
4. Working in batches, drop heaping tablespoons of the potato mixture into the skillet. Press to flatten.
5. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side until browned and crispy.
6. Drain on paper towels.