This recipe was found on Pinterest. It is shared by Georgia, who writes on thecomfortofcooking.com.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
4 Tablespoons (1/4 cup) sugar, divided
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon table salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup warm water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line 4 ramekins with raspberries (about 9 each) and place on a lined baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, mix butter, 2 Tablespoons sugar, flour, milk , baking powder, salt and vanilla with a wooden
spoon. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of batter over fruit and spread evenly.
4. Mix remaining 2 Tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup warm water. Pour evenly over each ramekin.
5. Bake for 28-30 minutes, until topping is golden brown and fruit is bubbling.
6. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream