1 Spaghetti Squash (about 3 pounds)
1 (14 oz.) can Mexican-style diced Tomatoes
1 (14 oz.) can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1/4 cup finely chopped Cilantro
1 teaspoon ground Cumin
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking pan and 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Remove and discard seeds. Place squash, cut side down, in prepared baking pan.
3. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or just until tender. Shred hot squash with fork; place in large bowl. (Use oven mitts to protect hands.)
4. Add tomatoes, beans, 1/2 cup cheese, cilantro, cumin, garlic powder and pepper; toss well. Spoon mixture into prepared 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese (I use more).
5. Bake, uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Produce Featured in this Recipe
2022 CSA Enrollment Now Open
Each box will contain fruits and/or vegetables at peak harvest season for that week. Each share also comes with a $20 gift certificate to Great Harvest Bread Company and a $20 gift card to Von Hanson Meats with the first share box! All member options include weekly share boxes and access to special Harvest Events.
View Our CSA Produce by when it is available throughout the CSA Season.
View hundreds of recipes using the produce in our CSA Program.
Pickup Locations Throughout the Twin Cities
Checkout Pickup Locations Throughout the Twin Cities
M-FR: 9am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Sunday: 9am to 5pm