Want to plan your spring gardens and flower pots early this year and enjoy the ease and convenience of Pahl’s Market delivery services?
Pahl’s has a pre-order plant form with an extended list of plants grown by our experts that you can purchase. You simply distribute these order forms to members of your organization and collect the pre-paid orders by a particular date. Pahl’s will deliver your order to a convenient location of your choice on a specific date. The flowers are ready and waiting for pick-up by those who participated in your spring fundraiser.
You are in control and determine your own profit margins (or Pahl’s provides suggested pricing). A few simple decisions must be pre-determined to make this event a success.
- First, contact Jane Pahl at (w) 952-431-4345, (cell) 612-709-7070 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive pre-approval to participate in this or any fundraiser at Pahl’s Market. Once pre-approved, you’re ready to get started.
- Receive a fundraiser pricelist identifying the wide plant varieties along with our fundrasier prices listed for your consideration.
- Pahl’s has a pre-made plant order form listing the retail prices of each item or you establish your organization’s profit margin.
- Determine your fundraising timeline: dates of sale, deadline for return of pre-paid order forms and date of delivery.
- Distribute order forms throughout your organization. Your participants can pay by cash, check or credit card, or using PayPal on-line at www.pahls.com.
- The completed orders are faxed to Pahl’s at Fax# 952.431.4049 or e-mailed to email@example.com. The orders are filled to be delivered on the date you specified at the location most convenient for you and your participants. All order totals need to be put on Fundrasier Pricelist order form given by Jane Pahl.
- If your organization is tax exempt, please provide us with a tax exempt form prior to your final invoicing.
- Purchase of Pahl’s gift cards are credited to your organization and you’ll receive 10% return of total gift card amount purchased.