Join the Journey from Seed to Harvest
Bring the excitement and convenience of a farmers market to the office by offering a workplace Community Supported Agriculture program. Enjoy all the advantages of the Pahl Farms Community Supported Agriculture program with the added benefit of having share boxes delivered directly to your workplace. A Corporate CSA is an excellent way to promote heath, wellness and morale in your employees.
The Benefits of Joining Pahl Farms CSA include:
- 18 weeks of fresh, delicious homegrown produce
- Access to all Harvest Events
- Quality Von Hanson’s meats
- Fresh baked Great Harvest Company breads
- Bonus items throughout the season
Why participate in a Corporate CSA?
- Provide a trouble-free addition to your health and wellness plan that your employees will thank you for!
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the community, to the environment and to the local economy
- Build a sense of community in the workplace between co-workers
- Minimize employees need to run errands while providing an easy way to help employees eat healthy
- Pahl Farms provides a cash back incentive based on employee participation, share this with your employees or donate to a charity of your choice
Implementing a workplace CSA through Pahl Farms is easy. We can handle the administration of the program or you can keep the administration in house. We will deliver the share boxes at the same time each week to a location within your organization that you designate. There is a minimum requirement of 25 members to become a Corporate CSA. Recruit 25-50 members and earn 10% back, enlist over 50 members and receive 15% back!
For more information or to set up your own Corporate CSA, please call Jane Pahl at 952-431-4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.