We produce the finest Minnesota Grown produce. Our produce comes direct from the field to your table, each day. We are probably best known for our Sweet Corn, which we grow many different varieties, however we grow lots of other crops. Our produce season begins in late June or early July and continues into the Fall.
Here is a list of Pahl Farms Homegrown Produce:
- Sweet Corn
- Cabbage – Green, Red & Napa.
- Green Beans
- Green Peppers
- Hot Peppers
- Cucumbers – Pickling cukes too.
- Zucchini – Green and Yellow.
- Squash – Acorn, Buttercup, Butternut, Spaghetti, Sweet Dumpling, Delicata, Hubbard and Turban.
We also have additional locally grown produce:
- Potatoes – Red, Russet, Little B, and Yukon Gold.
- Onions – Red, Yellow and Green Top.
- Berries – Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries.
Stop by and visit our Farmer’s Market where the produce is picked fresh daily. In a hurry? Then make sure you try out our Sweet Corn Drive-Thru.