North Oaks CSA
Save Money on Minnesota-Grown Produce, All Summer Long
Know exactly where your food is coming from and how it is grown – Join the journey from seed to harvest.
A Community Supported Agriculture program revolves around a meaningful relationship between a farmer, a set of farm members, and a piece of farmland. Members receive a share box of fresh produce and get to enjoy ultra-fresh food with all the flavor and vitamin benefits. Customers also get exposure to new vegetables and new ways of cooking. North Oaks CSA members learn more about how their food is grown and get direct access to high quality, fresh, locally grown produce straight from our fields to your table. Each membership also comes with free attendance to five Harvest Events.
No Stress! No Mess! Just Fresh! Pahl Farms.
Reasons to Join a North Oaks CSA
A CSA share from Pahl’s Market offers you a lot of advantages, including the following:
- Produce is usually fresher than what you find in supermarkets
- Support your local farmers and economy by removing middlemen and helping them plan their farms efficiently
- Get to know where your food comes from
- CSA programs are great for the environment; lower CO2 emissions, less groundwater pollution, less packaging, and more.
- Makes it easy to eat healthy
- Family Fun member events
- Weekly Recipes to help you get the most out of your box
- Convenient pickup locations throughout the Twin Cities metro, including North Oaks.
- Many more!