This recipe was found on Pinterest. If you’re looking for a new way to serve your green beans, try this one!
1-2 pounds green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
2 green onions, chopped thinly
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes + 1/4 teaspoon
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons sesame oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon white granulated sugar
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon corn starch
1. In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water, corn starch, salt, and pepper; set aside.
2. In a wok or large skillet, add oil; let heat over medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add garlic, green onions, and 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes. Stir fry quickly, for about 30 seconds.
3. Add green beans and stir constantly until they are almost fully cooked, about 3 minutes (should turn deep green).
4. Push green beans to the side, pour sauce into pan, stir to distribute sauce to bottom of pan. Cook for 30 seconds over medium high heat; allow to come to a boil (shouldn’t take long).
5. Reduce heat to low, stir to coat green beans with sauce.
6. Cook for 30 more seconds.
7. Serve and enjoy!