1 lb. brussels sprouts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic syrup
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
1. Cut the ends off of the brussels sprouts.
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil. Once oil is hot, add brussels sprouts and cover.
3. Cook for 10-15 minutes, shaking the pan every few minutes for even browning, until a fork can easily pierce the brussels and they are slightly browned.
4. Add balsamic syrup and toss to coat.
5. Remove from heat and stir in blue cheese, cranberries and pecans. Enjoy!