4 ears corn
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cumin, ground
1 teaspoon chili powder
4 whole tomatoes, chopped
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, diced
1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Rub the vegetable oil on each ear of corn and grill it, covered, for approximately 6-8 minutes.
3. Rotate the corn every 2 minutes for even cooking. Set aside to cool.
4. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, cumin and chili powder. Set aside.
5. Slice the corn off the cob and place in a bowl.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and the can of beans.
7. Gently toss with the marinade.
8. Chill for 30 or more minutes prior to serving.