4 ounces softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1-1/2 cups cooked sweet corn (cooled and cut off cob)
1-2 jalapenos, finely minced
1 green onion, finely chopped
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (from a block)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
dash of cayenne pepper
dash of hot sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together softened cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl.
3. Add cooked sweet corn, jalapeno, green onion, shredded cheese, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
4. Pour into a baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped green onion tops and serve with taco chips.