Found on the AllRecipes.com website, this is an easy introduction to kohlrabi if you’re new to it. The author of this recipe, WSBlend, tells us “Kohlrabi is a vegetable that reminds me of a potato crossed with an artichoke heart.”
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
4 Kohlrabi bulbs, peeled
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
1 clove Garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut the kohlrabi into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut each of the slices in half.
3. Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
4. Toss kohlrabi slices in the olive oil mixture to coat. Spread kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally in order to brown evenly.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven to allow the Parmesan cheese to brown, about 5 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
Greetings to each of you, We've arrived at week 16, our final CSA share of the season. Thank you for your loyalty and support...