This recipe is from the Midwest Living website.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Ready in: 35 minutes
2 ears Sweet corn, husks and silk removed
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
3/4 cup Jalapeno-flavor Cream Cheese spread
Six 9-10 inch flour Tortillas (Burrito size)
12 ounces thinly sliced cooked Roast beef
1 ripe medium Avocado, sliced
1 large Tomato, sliced and cut into strips
1/2 medium Red onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat grill or large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush corn with olive oil.
2. Cook corn directly on grill rack or in hot skillet for 8 to 12 minutes, turning as it browns and lowering heat as needed until corn is tender with charring in spots.
3. Cool slightly; cut kernels from cobs.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese on one side of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge; arrange beef slices to cover.
5. Place the grilled corn kernels, avocado, tomato and red onion in a 3-inch strip along one edge of each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up. Cut in half to serve.