Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Ready in: 50 minutes
1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
3 tablespoons olive oil
8 cloves garlic, minced (or to taste)
salt and black pepper to taste
1 pinch red pepper flakes or to taste (optional)
1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough (such as Pillsbury)
1 8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 pound sliced prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Toss cauliflower, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until evenly coated; spread onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Stir cauliflower mixture and continue baking until tender, 10 to 15 more minutes.
4. Grease a separate baking sheet. Spread pizza dough onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake pizza crust for 5 minutes. Top crust with cauliflower mixture, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, prosciutto slices, and red pepper flakes. Bake until crust is lightly browned and cheeses are melted, 8 to 10 more minutes.