Vicky Abrams and her husband Rami offered this easy and fun to prepare recipe on their website, “Tasteaholics.com”. On it they feature delicious, uncomplicated and very easy Keto recipes. Check it out!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
1 bunch Kale
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon crushed Red pepper
1. Start by washing and drying your bunch of kale. Make sure to dry the leaves really well with a cloth towel or between paper towels. If the kale is too wet with water when going into the oven, it will steam instead of bake.
2. Rip into your desired pieces. Leave the stems in or remove them, your preference. Place the pieces into a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour in olive oil, then add in your seasoning.
4. Using your hands, gently massage and combine all the ingredients and make sure both sides of every leaf are shiny with oil.
5. Next, lay and space them out on a cookie sheet. We didn’t grease ours as our chips were oily enough.
6. Throw them into the oven at 350°F. After 8 minutes, check in on them. If they’re still soft, keep baking for 2 minute intervals. We ended up baking ours for about 12 minutes.
7. When they’re sufficiently crunchy, take them out and tip them over into a deep bowl. They’re ready to snack on! Enjoy!
Greetings to each of you, We've arrived at week 16, our final CSA share of the season. Thank you for your loyalty and support...