Here is an old family recipe we’d love to share. It’s easy to make and so delicious! It was shared with our CSA members last fall, and we’d like to offer it again for our newest members.
1 buttercup squash, peeled and cut into 3/4″ slices
2 apples, sliced
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Spray baking dish with cooking oil.
2. Layer squash and apples in baking dish.
3. Mix rest of ingredients in mixing bowl.
4. Sprinkle over top of apples and squash.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until tender.