Several of you mentioned that you would like to see more casseroles. Another find from Pinterest, this recipe was shared by Holly Lofthouse, who writes on lifeinthelofthouse.com.
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
5 medium sized potatoes, cut in 1 inch pieces
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup cooked, chopped bacon
2 green onions, sliced thin
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Spread the diced chicken and potatoes evenly into the baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Pour mixture evenly over the chicken and potatoes. Stir to coat the chicken and potatoes.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and sprinkle evenly with the cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and onion.
7. Bake another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.