Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
1/2 cup packed dark-brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup raisins
3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 large egg
1/3 cup skim milk
4 medium carrots, shredded
1 medium ripe banana, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt until there are no lumps. Stir in oats and raisins.
3. Add oil, egg, milk, carrots, and banana and stir until blended.
4. Fill each muffin cup with 1/4 cup batter.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean, 23 to 25 minutes. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature.
Morning Glory Muffins
Produce Featured in this Recipe
2023 CSA Enrollment Now Open
Each box will contain fruits and/or vegetables at peak harvest season for that week. Each share also comes with a $20 gift certificate to Great Harvest Bread Company and a $20 gift card to Von Hanson Meats with the first share box! All member options include weekly share boxes and access to special Harvest Events.
View Our CSA Produce by when it is available throughout the CSA Season.
View hundreds of recipes using the produce in our CSA Program.
Pickup Locations Throughout the Twin Cities
Checkout Pickup Locations Throughout the Twin Cities
M-FR: 9am to 5pm
Closed on weekends until April
Pahl's Loyaty Program
Become a Member Now!
Earn Dollar Rewards with Every Purchase, Learn About Upcoming Events and Sales, Member-Only Discounts .