This recipe was recently brought in by one of our CSA members. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
1 large or 2 small spaghetti squash
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup half-and-half
3 Tablespoons butter
1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
4 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds.
2. Prick outsides all over with sharp knife; season insides with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3. Microwave, cut sides down, on large microwave-safe plate on High for 10 minutes or until tender.
4. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat 1 cup half-and-half and 3 Tablespoons butter to simmering on medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, or until reduced slightly, then whisk in 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese.
5. With fork, scrape flesh of each squash half to separate into strands, leaving 1/2-inch border on sides; divide sauce among halves and top each with 2 Tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly and browned in spots.