2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 small butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1-1/2 cups)
1 yellow onion, diced
8 fresh sage leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 16-20 ounce package frozen cheese ravioli
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss squash, onion and 2 chopped sage leaves in oil, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer to a roasting pan and roast 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until tender.
4. Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
5. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry remaining sage leaves in one layer for 1 minute.
6. Flip and fry until crisp, about 1 minute more.
7. Remove from skillet to drain.
8. Reduce heat to low, add broth and bring to simmer.
9. Add drained pasta and butternut squash/onion mixture.
10. Adjust seasoning, garnish with fried sage and sprinkle with cheese.