This recipe was found on the Taste of Home website.
Prep time: 50 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
1 small Eggplant
2 small Zucchini
5 Plum Tomatoes, seeded
1 large sweet Red Pepper
1 large Onion, cut into small wedges
1/4 cup Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons minced fresh Basil, divided
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
3/4 teaspoon Salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon Pepper, divided
2/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
1/4 cup Butter, cubed
1/4 cup all-purpose Flour
2-3/4 cups Milk
1 Bay leaf
1/8 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
5 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
2 Tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
3/4 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
9 no-cook Lasagna noodles
1. Cut eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes and red pepper into 1-in. pieces; place in a large bowl.
2. Add onion, oil, 2 Tablespoons basil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss.
3. Transfer to two greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pans. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in olives.
4. In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Add bay leaf and nutmeg. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in 3 Tablespoons Parmesan, Asiago and remaining basil, salt and pepper. Discard bay leaf.
6. Spread 1/4 of the sauce in a greased 11 x 7 inch lasagna baking pan.
7. Top with 2-1/3 cups vegetables, 1/4 cup mozzarella and three noodles. Repeat layers twice, saving 1/4 of the sauce for the final topping.
8. Top with the last 1/4 of the sauce and remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.