1. Add linguine to large pot of boiling water. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
2. To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, honey, sesame oil, garlic, lime juice and chile in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Lightly toast the cashews in a dry skillet over medium-high heat until golden and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Coarsely chop and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the carrots, chopped mint, chopped basil, zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers, cabbage and toasted cashews.
5. Add the dressing to the bowl and toss together gently. Garnish with mint and basil leaves and serve.