Shared on Pinterest by Deron Macey, who writes on her blog, Running on Real Food, she tells us thatSince it’s ready in about 20 minutes, it’s quick and easy to make. It’s also vegan, delicious and nutritious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 Yellow onion
4 cloves Garlic
3 medium Carrots (1 1/2 cups chopped)
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
1 teaspoon ground Thyme
6 cups Vegetable stock
1 head Cauliflower (7 cups chopped)
4 cups chopped, de-stemmed Kale
1. Saute the onions and garlic in a a few splashes of vegetable stock until they start to soften.
2. Add in the chopped carrots, parsley and thyme. Cook a few more minutes, adding a bit more stock if needed.
3. Add in the vegetable stock and chopped cauliflower.
4. Simmer until the cauliflower is tender.
5. Place most of the soup into a blender. Leave some pieces of carrot and cauliflower behind so it will be somewhat chunky.
6. Process until smooth and then place back in the pot.
7. Turn off the heat and stir in the chopped kale. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving to allow kale to soften.